I couldn't be prouder to be a Texas Aggie
Zach and I have been to the first 2 homegames of the Aggie Football season and I have to say how proud I am to be an Aggie. Some of you will scoff at that, because our performance hasn't been as great as any Aggie has hoped. But, Aggie football is about the full package:
The excitement of being back in College Station. Mugging down at Midnight Yell. The Dixie Chicken. Seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Being on the alumni side, 3rd deck, and Ags of all ages yelling their heads off while we're on Defense. Tailgating. Being 25 and partyin' like we're still in College. Sweating our tails off so that we can support the team. And watching the 12th Man move from North to South so they could be there for our Aggies in Overtime.
There is nothing like it!
The excitement of being back in College Station. Mugging down at Midnight Yell. The Dixie Chicken. Seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Being on the alumni side, 3rd deck, and Ags of all ages yelling their heads off while we're on Defense. Tailgating. Being 25 and partyin' like we're still in College. Sweating our tails off so that we can support the team. And watching the 12th Man move from North to South so they could be there for our Aggies in Overtime.
There is nothing like it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment