Last week was a rough one. School was crazy for me... so crazy, that one night I was in bed asleep by 7:30! Zach got a scare at work that Centex may be having another layoff. We just spent the whole week completely stressed about what-ifs, and frankly- it just drained us. I prayed about it a lot.
It seems as though every time we are at church, God is watching us (us being me & Zach specifically), listening to us and through the Pastor, speaking to us. It is always so relevant and powerful. With last week being so awful, we were really looking forward to church today. Immediately, as soon as we started singing praise and worship songs, my heart was uplifted and I felt like God reached down and had his hand on my shoulder saying, "everything is going to be okay." After the service, Zach and I both admitted we had to hold back tears of relief/release.
I found a video on YouTube that has the song in it...I hope you enjoy it, and I hope you will keep Zach and I in your prayers. It's comforting to know we can fix our eyes on him and he will take care of everything.
Oh, Christ be the center of our lives.
Be the place we fix our eyes.
Be the center of our lives.
(Song is called "Center" by Charlie Hall/Matt Redman)
Sunday, September 14, 2008
"Center"
Posted by Kate & Zach at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a wonderful and encouraging song. I'm going to try and find it on iTunes right now. I will be praying for y'all.
I just found your blog! Yay! And I will certainly keep you and Zach in my prayers. Sometimes the waves of uncertainty are there, but you are right, Christ is the center of all of it calming the storm. Hang in there!
Post a Comment