CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 27, 2007

Welcome to the Gavos Commentary

Well, this is my first try at blogging, so bear with me... A quick update:


Zach and I bought an 87 year old house in North Oak Cliff (Dallas) back in November and absolutely LOVE it! We are 4 miles SW of downtown Dallas, but our quaint little town feels like just that--a small town. We are constantly working on our house to bring it up to where we want it to be, and it will be a long process! We are definately making some great progress though! It is such a great feeling to watch the house mold into what we have made it.

Zach works as a Field Manager for Centex Homes in a Keller (N Fort Worth) neighborhood and is doing such a great job! It is quite a stressful job dealing with the homeowners and typical problems of building a house, but I think it's rewarding for him at the end when he's finished. He enjoys being outside and always having a different challenge to overcome. I can tell he's learning a lot, and it really helps with learning how to maintain and fix up our own house!




We can't believe that we got married over a year ago-- but it has been the most wonderful journey so far! We still love spending as much time together as we can ;) We went to Chicago for an Anniversary and 25th Birthday celebration and got to spend 4 wonderful days in the amazingly beautiful city of Chicago. One of my lifelong "to-do's" is to visit all of the classic ballparks: Yankee Stadium, Fenway, and Wrigley... and I have finally accomplished that! The Cubs game was so much fun. I think we'll definately make that trip an annual one!



So, continue to check in with us-- I promise there will almost always be something interesting and new!



Lots of Love,

Kate & Zach



0 comments: