So, for those of you who don't already know...I am taking the plunge and switching careers completely! Goodbye outside sales, hello elementary school classroom!! I am a firm believer in following your dreams and making them happen no matter what, so here I go! You wonder why this sudden career change? Well, I have always, always, always wanted to work with kids from the beginning when I wanted to be a Physical Therapist. When transitioning away from that in the latter part of college, I went to the easiest and closest thing to business I could (and still graduate on time): Sport Management. I did the fitness industry thing, which wasn't my thing. Then, tried the Staffing industry...which was fun, but really not my cup of tea either. So, the light bulb clicked on!
Zach has had a pretty stressful month in the home building business...in the fact that he works for a very large company, when the going gets tough...they put all those extra responsibilities on the field guys to cut costs...which sucks for the field guys. He is doing a good job hanging in there, though. Even though I haven't been out there and watched him work, I know that he is fantastic at his job. It just fits him.
ly Oak Cliff. But after being in Maui last year, we just can't shake it! Wouldn't you feel the same way if this is what you saw everyday?
2 comments:
Hey guys! This is such a great idea so that we all know what's going on. So, I saw that you guys have a flea problem and we had an infestation of them at our house. It was terrible. So to get rid of them, here is what I did! I took Sully to get dipped at the Vet so I knew he was getting washed really really well! Then you have to get these Flea bombs. You can get them from Lowe's or Home Depot with all the other pesticide stuff. Make sure the back says it kills the flea larvae b/c it won't work otherwise. Then go get a car wash b/c you have to leave the house anyway and there might be fleas in your car if you travel w/ Sadie a lot! Anyways that's my take and I will talk to y'all laters! love ya!
sorry i forgot who i am! love ya,
mackenzie
Post a Comment