CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

SURPRISE!!

Can I just say how much I love surprises? Even more so, being the "surpriser" and getting to do the sneaky work...just love it! My brother-in-law, Patrick and I planned a surprise 30th Birthday party for my sister this past weekend. We had family and friends meet at Snuffer's and my Dad was the co-conspirator who told her he had a "hankering for cheese fries."

Yep, the love of cheese is in fact genetic!

Here is a picture of Alicia walking in:

It was fun! Here are a few more pictures of the event:






This is my sister-in-law, Frankie. The new Mrs. Robertson!











The three Robertson kids!










That is a lot of freakin' candles! :)






Me and the Birthday Girl! We had a blast! You only turn 30 once!


Zach has quite the talent for taking pictures of us with his long arm!

0 comments: