So, it's spring break for me...and not Zach. Not super fun for either of us considering we don't get to hang out! I decided to do some spring cleaning and clean out some of our closets and cabinets. The weather was a bit rough starting out but it turned out absolutely beautiful today!! I was so excited to get to take Preston Blake the the Dallas Zoo today. It was perfect! Not too hot and not too cold! Here are the pictures from the day...
News on my side... I got a job! I really wanted to stay at Townley and they offered me a 4th grade Inclusion Teacher position. It's basically what I do now, but with a LOT more responsibility... and a much better salary, of course! So excited for that! But, really... it's amazing where the good Lord takes us, isn't it?
As for Zach, he's still blowin' and goin' at work, though it has slowed a bit. I think that will be great for him, though because he is going to start to get experience in the other areas where he should have been getting it earlier... but they were SO swamped and busy that they didn't have the time to train him. He is also training for a triathalon this May in Houston and we are both so excited! He has always wanted to do something like this, and I am just stinkin' proud of him for getting up so early to go and train! Rock on, babe!
Off to bed, talk soon....
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Spring Break!
Posted by Kate & Zach at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment