Great news!!! I got a 4th Grade general classroom job! No more special ed! Don't get me wrong, I love, love, love my kiddos... it had nothing to do with them and was just a lot more complicated than that. If you want the full story, I can tell you in person. :)
I am so excited! I will be teaching Language Arts and Social Studies and partnering with an awesome teacher who will teach the Math/Science side. I am so excited about the whole team-- it's going to be great!
I also took my 2nd certification exam (theory, not curriculum) and passed! I went down to College Station to take my test, but had alterior motives as well. :) I got to see the brand new baby one of my best friends had! Her name is Charlotte Elizabeth Gunnels and she is absolutely gorgeous. I swear she looks like the gerber baby. I had so much fun that weekend (with the exception of the test :)... got to shop and see the baby!
Today, we had field day at school... As soon as the principal sent out an email asking for volunteers for the dunking booth, I knew it would be a blast! I was going to post a picture, but I can't find my camera cord...so, that will be next time...
Otherwise, not much else is new... Zach is going to do another sprint triathlon in a couple of weeks so he can continue to get practice on open water... Woo hoo! Kona, here we come!
Hope all is well and I'll talk to ya soon!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Happy Dance!
Posted by Kate & Zach at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment