CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's getting there!

I am so excited! It has been 2 months in the making, but we have finally gotten the front yard to where it actually has some curb appeal. Zach has been working so hard every weekend and sometimes weeknights to get everything done. We had my family over today for Mother's Day so we were trying to get to a good point by today. I have the best husband! He works so hard and doesn't ever complain...


Here is a slideshow of some of the changes that have taken place... I hope you enjoy it!
(P.S. If you want to see captions, click on the text bubble icon in the bottom left corner of the slideshow)


2 comments:

Elicia said...

That looks great! I love the walkway.

Adkins Fam said...

Love the new color on the door and that walk way looks great!!!