CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tag, you're it!

I got tagged by the beautiful Keely Snyder, so I will of course oblige! Happy 1st Anniversary to you and Andrew (on Monday)! I hope your 2nd year of marriage is as wonderful as your first! I pray that you and Andrew will continue to grow and love each other more and more every day as the years go on!

The rules:
1. List your top ten favorite films
(and they are definitely in no particular order).
2. If you're tagged, you've got to post & tag 3-5 other people.
3. Give a tag back (some link love) to the one who tagged you in your post
4. Give a hat tip (HT) to Dan. (whoever that is :)

Top Ten + a great quote from the movie if I know one :)
1. Father of the Bride (1&2... "One tin soldier...little tin soldier...halllloooooo!")
2. Anchorman ("What? You pooped in the refrigerator? You ate a whole wheel of cheese? Heck, I'm not even mad, that's amazing!")
3. Erin Brockovitch
4. Big
5. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
6. Wedding Planner
7. The Holiday
8. The Italian Job
9. Zoolander (Derek, I'd like you to meet Katinka Inga Bagovanana...na)
10. Love Actually

Courtney, Emily, and Kelly, tag- if you're up for it!

Dan, my hat tip to you: Don't wear one if you sit in the student section of an Aggie football game!
____________________________________________

So, we're trying to wrap up the landscaping projects...I'll do a final slide show of pictures once we have everything done.

Our 2nd anniversary is Tuesday, and I have found myself looking forward to it so much! I don't know why, but there is something about any day of celebration that I just love... I have a special post planned for that day, so check back!

Thanks for tagging me Keely!

1 comments:

keely said...

you are too sweet!!! thanks so much for the kind anniversary wishes!! ...and right back at you!