Zach just turned 27... Pretty crazy! We were out of town on his birthday for the A&M/K.U. football game so we had friends over this past Saturday to hang out. We had a really great time! Ryan Knape came in all the way from Houston to stay with us--such a great friend! Unfortunately, I didn't take a ton of pictures...I was in the kitchen preparing all of the food and partaking in the "fun" after that.
We had another October birthday in my family- my Great Aunt Tiby turned 90! She is my Grandmother's older sister, and the spunkiest 90 year old you'll ever meet in your life! Her son threw her a party at his house in Plano which was decked out with casino tables of all sorts. Did I mention she is a super lucky gambler? Hence, we played all the casino games with fake money and had a blast! Probably one of the most fun birthday parties I have ever been to! She even dressed up as a "Cigarette Girl!" I only hope I can be half that spunky when I am older! Here are a couple of pictures of the cute little thing!
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Happy Birthday to Zach and Tiby
Well, that's really all that is new with us! We love visitors at the house, so give us a call anytime and come over! I will keep you posted on new things we do with the house... hopefully we will have something really cool done by Thanksgiving! But, I will let that be a surprise! :)
Posted by Kate & Zach at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment