I was going to wait until after Christmas to post this, but I just can't wait! We were blessed with a new fireplace and freshly-stained wood floors in the living room! Here is before:
This picture was taken right when it was real wet and shiny, but it has more of a Satin finish than the glossy look once it dries. Pretty freakin' amazing, huh?
Zach still has to build a mantle (which is going to be soo cool! just wait!) and we're getting our new couch the day after Christmas so the room is going to be rediculously transformed from the way it used to be...
If you want to see something reeeeally crazy, check out this same view from when we had just bought the house:
I will post a picture after Christmas that shows the final product with furniture, but we are so rediculously excited I had to give you a sneak peak. :)
Hope you are all having a wonderful December and Merry Christmas!
Love,
Kate
I will post a picture after Christmas that shows the final product with furniture, but we are so rediculously excited I had to give you a sneak peak. :)
Hope you are all having a wonderful December and Merry Christmas!
Love,
Kate


3 comments:
looks awesome!!! zach, remember to wear gloves, safety goggles, and a hard hat when construction the mantle. oh yeah, don't forget steel-toed boots.
LOOKS GREAT
Eyem goud at englich.
Post a Comment